bAbY MiLa KaTe due sep14

BabyGaga

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Our Little Princesses blessing

First off I just want to say that last year at this time I would have never thought that I would be blogging about my daughters blessing let alone seeing her be blessed by the man of my dreams,her father! On September 29,2013 Gregory gave our princess Londyn Ann Burke a name in the church ,her beautiful blessing. From the moment we walked in  to the chapel I felt the spirit wrapped around Londyn and I .Everything went so well, Londyn didn't cry once ,she was awake for her blessing,we had so many loving family and friends there supporting our little family. The day was perfect! Let's begin with what led to this day to  help make it so beautiful. My mother in law Saundra has made all the babies on the Burke side their beautiful dresses or little suits.She is AMAZING and whenever people would ask me if I was nervous the dress wouldn't turn out how it appeared in the picture I picked out I would always say no I am very confident Saundra would do a beautiful job
.
I saw all my nieces dresses and knew she would deliver and she sure did. The only things that were different from the original is she made it an off white and she made a beautiful lace slip underneath ,which I liked much better than the original. I am so thankful for her she did such a great job and I have even have had people ask me if she would mind making their daughters dresses. I always tell Saundra she should go in to making dresses and that my mom should be an interior designer ,people have also asked if my mom would make their crib bedding after  seeing Londyns Beautiful crib bedding.. The  next step of making sure Londyns big day was perfect was the hair piece! We all know how obsessed I am with Cozette Couture so there was no way I would go with somebody else other than Suzette. I showed her the dress and we both thought up of the perfect bow, she custom made the perfect bow to go with Londyns dress.

We are so thankful to her, I originally planned on Londyn wearing two bows on her big day -her custom made one and her "Grace Kelly" bow


but sadly I ordered the Grace Kelly bow a little to big but that's ok her custom made bow was so gorgeous it deserved to be worn the whole day.The next step was food, I had no worries about this one because 1.my husbands an amazing cook 2.he had already planned on what we were having and that he was making the main dish and 3. Our family helped make the delicious salads and desert. I felt bad not helping out with the food but Greg kept telling me my main job and only job was getting Londyn ready and feeding Londyn. I had no problem with that. The next step was Londyns jewelry ,a lot of people thought I went a little to over board but I didn't care this is my style and I am sure Londyn will be just like me and love her pretty jewelry in her pics.


 I had four bracelts made by Little Lovelies jewelry. Holly custom made thee most beautiful bracelets and I am so happy I got to work with her because I am very picky about jewelry I don't wear a lot myself because of how picky I am it takes me forever to find jewelry I actually like but Holly was so patient with me and so sweet. I ordered all pearls ,the first one with an ivory rose gold hook on it ,the seconhd with a big diamond on it and than just two plain pearl bracelets. I ended up just putting the ivory rose on one wrist and than combinding the two plain pearls together and it looked so beautiful.
 The next step was cutting my husbands bushful of hair off his head, this we did the night right before the blessing because he procrasinates so much and always forgets to have me cut it and I was to busy this time to nag him because I was focusing on Londyn. So, everything was ready to go and all prepared.  I had Londyn all fed before hand and like I said she didn't cry once,she stayed awake and right after the blessing fell asleep in my arms. She didn't even cry at the luncheon and thanks to Kaylee our cute little 8 year old niece Londyn got nothing on her dress ,she stayed by Londyns side the whole time so the babies who kept wanting to touch Londyn wouldnt ruin Londyns princess gown she called it. My husband gave a beautiful blessing and we both bore our testimonies, how could we not? we are so thankful we have our little miracle that at every chance we get to thank Heavenly father we do. Of course I cried during mine and even Gregs but  my mom always told me the more emotional you get during things like this the closer the tighter the spirit is hugging you at that very moment. The only thing I am sad about that I wanted to be at the luncheon was a slideshow of our princess and Greg made one but it didn't work but seeing that that was the only thing that went wrong on her perfect big day that is ok with me. Plus, I have made one to post on here . I love you Londyn Ann Burke and so does your daddy and heavenly father always remember you are a princess to all three of us.
Kaylee protecting Londyn from the babies

gorgeous princess

Londyn with her aunt Jeni & Cousin Emery


ha ha this is at the end of the day  her and I took a four hour nap ha ha



Londyn with Grandma and Grandpa Payne


Londyn with her cousind Violet & Lucy and her Aunt Katee and Uncle Kyle


Londyn with her aunt Holly and cousins Kaylee,kassie and Faith







Daddy and Londyn before Daddys haircut

Grandma and Grandpa Burke



No comments: