bAbY MiLa KaTe due sep14

BabyGaga

Saturday, May 30, 2009

UtAh I MiSs YoU



I miss Utah & here are some things I am looking forward to doing when I go back home.

1.breath in the air with no humidity
2.hang out with my parents & get some dinner
3.Go camping
4.go see my hairstylist karen
5.Give kendall & ella lots of kisses & hugs
6.go see a movie with jeni,payt & ausha & get yummy pickles
7.Go visit both my sisters jaime & jodi
8.Take Jax to visit Tula & see Katee & Kyles house
9.Go back to school & be with the lovely ladies at Taylor Andrews
10.Get in my mom and dads hot tub
11.go to Ihop & get a big stack of pancakes -no ihops out here ;(
12.Go to my favorite restraunt El madador
13.Give my mo a haircut & scalp massage
14.Take my nieces & Nefue to the park
15.Go to walmart & feel safe at walmart ha ha
16.go to a rodeo
17.go to church thats less than ten miles away
18.go to lagoon
19.visit with payton & listen to how her beauty pagent went
20.Go watch sleeping beauty with Kaylee & Cassie
21.Watch my nieces & nephew's soccer games
22.find a part time job ugh
23.color & cut clients hair
24.sleep in our soft big bed
25.get a snowie







1 comment:

The Moffett's said...

That sucks you don't have IHOP! We have one just a few miles away from us.