bAbY MiLa KaTe due sep14

BabyGaga

Friday, November 13, 2009

HaPpY nEwS








Greg & I are happy to announce that surgery went well today!!! I am truly blessed. We were very stressed about it being something serious but turns out I just was stressed & not taking care of my body. One of my biggest fears was that all these health issues I have been having would effect my fertility but doc says we will have tons of healthy babies. I could not be happier. I am glowing & extremely relieved. I am going to be able to start school this tuesday the 17th & cannot wait to get my life back. I just want to take this time to express my thanks & gratitude to all our family & friends who have kept us in their prayers. & for all your blessings.Through this experience it has truly helped me appreciate my amazing husband so much more. He is my rock that has carried me through this & I could not ask for a better man. He truly loves me & I thank the lord for him day & night. Greg has helped me to become a better person & look at life in a whole different way than I never knew was possible. There were two things that first came to my mind when I woke up from surgery. 1. I love my husband so much & 2. I want my little jaxie ha ha ha ha. I cannot stop thinking how lucky I am. If you were to ask me 3 yrs ago where I would be right now I would have told u single & just fine being single all by myself. But now its hard to imagine life without my Gregory or my little Jaxie. My two boys bring me so much joy & happiness that I have to pinch myself to make sure its all real :)

No comments: