bAbY MiLa KaTe due sep14

BabyGaga

Thursday, September 9, 2010

fAmIlY cAmPoUtS

 This has to be my favorite time of year, my birthday was september 2. every year for Labor Day my family plans a camping trip (not for my birthday) It just has always been one of our favorite traditions. Last year & the year before that we played games & made it the "TWILIGHT GAMES" Team Jacob & Team Edward. I was very sad we didnt do that theme this year ,usually we make cool team shirts & get all into it. My side of the family has been so busy so we still decided to play games but not do the whole Twilight thing this year. But let me tell u, this year was so much fun. Every family has it's drama & craziness....this year however there was none of that. We played games where we got to know each other even better & I found out some things about my sisters I never knew & I thought all along I knew everything, well I was pretty good at guessing my little sisters answers we are the closest. Anyways Thank you so much mom & dad for putting this whole campout together, we all love camping & we are all very thankful you put this together we love you so much & can not wait til kyle & kate, me & Greg , and Mike & Jeni have our babies so they can enjoy the tradition just as much as my little adorable niece's & nephews :)

 LABOR DAY CAMPOUT 2010



lABOR DAY CAMPOUT 2009

2009 Labor Day Campout


Labor Day Campout 2008

No comments: