bAbY MiLa KaTe due sep14

BabyGaga

Sunday, February 13, 2011

35 YRS OF TRUE LOVE


Today is my parents 35th anniversary!!! I love them so much.  They truly love each other & have been such great examples to us kids. They would drop anything & everything to help each one of us when we need them. All us kids & our spouses took them out to dinner last night & my parents are just so cute we gave them our gift & than they gave each other their gifts to each other & it was just the sweetest thing in the world. I would like to thank my AMAZING parents for what they have tought me & for all they have helped gotten me through, raising us five kids I am sure was not the easiest thing especially when 4 of us are girls & I have got to give them credit because they did so good with each & every one of us & I hope when I have kids me & Greg will take alot of what we have learned  & use it with our parenting skills. I love my parents so much ,they are so cute together & as I am writing this I can't help but have tears come to my eyes to know how happy they are & how they have made it 35 years of true love. I love you mom & dad thank you for everything.



No comments: