bAbY MiLa KaTe due sep14

BabyGaga

Saturday, January 7, 2012

ChrIstMaS bELLs & a NeW yEar Of TruE BLiSS

Dear old St. Nick  sure did bring us a lot this year. A little to much I would say, but who's complaining. My husband spoiled me & delivered a very nice Christmas. We were very blessed this year. We do love the presents but we love the spirit of Christmas as well. We of course went to the forgotten carols which always puts us in the Christmas Spirit. If you have not been , get tickets for next year it's worth the monay!! We got a lot of family surprises as well and we are excited for whats to come. 

 New Years was fun for us we went to a nice dinner & Ice skating with friends and had a blast. We are ready to say goodbye to 2011 it was a bitter/sweet year & a very tough year. 
We both have made goals to make sure 2012 is not a repeat. 2011 was not all bad we made new friends ,our brother & his wife had a baby, we grew up just a little more, we got to spend more time with the Burke side of the family, I went through a huge change and had a chance to give up something that was taring apart my life and my future of having any blessings, I overcame something very hard and became that much stronger, my husband won awards at work for a project he worked very hard for and was well deserved  I am so proud of him and love him so much. I don't really know what's to come this year but we are not going to stress about it we are just going to live one day at a time to the best we can. We have made a goal to make this a fun,worry free, hopeful year if that makes sense :)!! Happy New years everybody














No comments: