bAbY MiLa KaTe due sep14

BabyGaga

Sunday, February 15, 2009

VaLeNtInEs DaY 09


This Valentines Day was Greg & I's first Valentines day together & it was unbelievable. We both opened our gifts like a month ago because niether one of us can keep a secret & be patient.He got me some jeans from the buckle & I got him the 7th season of Smallville, he ended up watching the whole season in one night he is hooked & I wear my jeans alot I love them. We started out the day yesterday like a normal day & I for sure thought he was gonna send me flowers to my school or something but he didnt & I did not hear from him all day I was a little worried because I was at least expecting a text a call or something & its not like Greg to not call me throughout the day when I'm at school. So when I got out of school at 5 I went home & was a little pist he had not called. I than walked in my house and it wa spotless clean,rose petals were leading me back to the bathroom where he had candles lit,and a ocuple gifts he bought me. I actually started to cry because I felt so bad that I was so mad at him he must have spent hours cleaning and preparing. I called him & he told me to take a nice hott bubble bath & he would be home soon with dinner. We both knew it would be crowded everywhere & hate crowds plus he was sick with the cold I had & I have a bad kidney infection so we kept it low key & he stopped by outback to get our favorite-me a steak & him ribs than came home & when i got out of the bath he was in the front room with candles everywhere and a little blanket laid out for our "picnic" We finished off the night going to see shopaholic. It was the perfect day & I was so surprised I love my husband so much & am thankful for him.It was truly the best valentines day I have ever had!!

No comments: