bAbY MiLa KaTe due sep14

BabyGaga

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

*~tHe BuRkEs FirSt ChRiStMaS~*

with love this christmas Pictures, Images and Photos

This Christmas was one of the best I have ever had,spending it with my amazing husband was what made it So awesome. We actually switched it up a bit this year, Since we live in Orem and a ways away from my family we opened our gifts the sunday before christmas than went to my parents house for Christmas eve & Christmas. However we saved some fun for Christmas by getting each other surprise gifts & opening them christmas morning!!! He got "me" guitar hero although I am pretty sure he plays it more than me ha ha no all jokes aside It was a great gift because we both love playing it & it gives me somthing to do down here until I start school up again. My surprise gift for him was a watch but two days after I had gotten him the watch he was wearing this watch that I had never seen before I think he peaked at his gift & was hinting to me to take it back & get something else because he already had a watch ha ha but I didnt because well this may surprise alot of you but Gregory is the hardest guy to shop for he is so darn picky about his clothes and we ended up taking back two of his shirts he actually liked two of the shirts I picked out but I it was our first christmas & practice makes perfect!!!! Christmas 2008 was so much fun at my parents house its always so fun to see the kids faces light up & see them get so excited for Santa. Our names we drew out of the basket this year were our neices kendal & Gracie. Greg had Grace I had kendal when we went shopping there was this cute little girls clothing & toy store that was having a sale Greg automatically went to this cute shirt he wanted to get for Grace I told him shes 8 & would prob like a toy better & he insisted on the shirt and a high school musical neclace well he was right as always Grace seeemed to love it she was wearing it the next day & Kendal seemed to like her lip glosses & little pet shop dolls.We were so happy to see them happy. We are very excited for more many christmas but will always cherish & value our first Burke Family christmas.


No comments: