bAbY MiLa KaTe due sep14

BabyGaga

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

SuMmEr LoViN


I am feeling tons of different emotions at the moment. my mind is full of so many thoughts. This coming monday april 20th 09 Greg ,me & jax will be leaving to Georgia for the summer. Greg works for Apx & he is going to be selling security systems,we come home August 20th!!! I thought I would be a lot more sad & scared but I have a feeling of peace & exictement. Though however I still at times get a bit sad thinking how far away I will be from the rest of the family. I am sad I will not be able to attend school this summer because if we stayed I would be graduating this July! But Greg & I have prayed about this both together & individually & both feel this is the best decision t& that it will help us out so much financially. Greg & I are very different in a lot of ways. He has been living on his own away from his parents since the age of 20 I however lived with my parents until I was 22,so this is a bit more tough for me. Although I thank my wonderful husband because he has tought me so much & has given me the world! We both even each other out with our differences! The feeling I am feeling at this time is excited,nervous,overwhelmed,and anxious! We will be living in Georgia for the month of May than we will be relocating to North Carolina. Apx has set us up in some very nice apartments fully furnished,3 swimming pools,sauna,tanning bed & an apartment thats a whole lot bigger than the one we are in right now!!! ha ha. One thing I am very excited about is on our way out we will be stopping by the navoo temple & all the church history places I am so excited for that & to go through that temple. This will be quite the summer & I am excited to be with my amazing husband & my baby jax. Our family will grow so much on this adventure & its something we must do before we have kids. When we return in August we will be moving into Gregs parents house in spanish fork. The house gets finished being built in july and gregs parents leave on their mission in August so when gregs mom was explaining how the living situation will be she explained that we will be only paying 300 for rent and all their furniture bed,table everything will be boxed up. she said it will be considered Greg & i's house for 18 months and im able to decorate and do anything I would like to do with the house. When I heard this I thought wow I guess living in that small apartment did pay off cuz now when we come home we get to move in to a brand new home similar to my parents and I have a big house to decorate ha ha its such a relief and will help Greg and I financially so much as he starts law school & graduate from hair school. The lord has blessed us so much and for that I am so thankful. As much as I hate saying this I will miss this little apartment. Greg & I have shared so much & have grown tremendously. Yes some dyas were hard especially when we fought but having Greg as a husband made it so much easier he truly is the man of my dreams ,my prince charming. He understands me in a way nobody ever has or will & has shown me how to be who I am today!!

No comments: