bAbY MiLa KaTe due sep14

BabyGaga

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

HaPpInEsS Is A wArM pUpPy




On April 4,2009 Greg & I brought home our new baby boy aka our puppy Jax! Jax is a 8 week old,2 pound baby yorkie. We are so happy to have him. He is such a little bundle of joy, He's a mamas boy and loves to snuggle with his mama but loves playing with his papa!!! We went & got his shots on Monday & Greg had to go in with him while I left and was stressing the whole time, I felt so bad he had to get shots.We have gotten him lots of toys,food,& a nice little bed but he will not sleep in it he has to be right up on my chest & snuggling with me. Car rides are quite interesting he always sleeps on them and when I'm driving has to be in my lap. He's very calm and very chill however he does love to explore & meet new friends. Whenever we go to my moms he is always hyper alot more hyper than he is at home. Him & My brother kyle & sister in laws Katee dog tula had a play date this last sunday & he loves Tula I'm not sure if the feeling are mutual but she loves to tease him and than he will chase her and she will jump on kyle & katee ha ha its very cute he loves his cousin Tula!!! I have bought some little clothes for him so far only his little "I Love my daddy" shirt fits but he still has some growing. We love him so much and are so thankful we have him!!!

1 comment:

Lidduh said...

Thanks! You dress your dog so cute :)