bAbY MiLa KaTe due sep14

BabyGaga

Saturday, June 27, 2009

KeEpInG mE sANe!!!!


My summer days do not consist of much excitement.Greg & I are living in Wilmington, North Carolina for the summer. He works for APX security. So I had to make some sacrifices to come here for the summer. Such as school & working. Alot of people would love to trade me right now & have the summer off to just relax & trust me it was nice at first but it gets old very fast.It gives me alot of time to organize stuff & relax but I would much rather be going to school & working. We dont live in the safest part of town & its hard to get out and walk Jax. So I staying in all day drives me insane. Thankfully my parents came & paid us a visit this last week & it was so good to get out & spend time with them,I have truly missed them. Right before my parents came out my dad had something terrible happen to him I can't remember what its called but one day he woke up with his whole left side of his face paralized. He went to the hospital & thank goodness it will go away but in time. So he still came out & I know that was hard for him but I loved having him & my mom here. We did so many fun things one day my dad wanted to rest & greg had to work so me & my mom had a girls day & drove a hour out to this flea market. We wanted to go because the last time we went to one was in Florida a couple yrs ago & we loved it. Well unfortunetly by the time we got there & were so excited it was really ghetto & reminded us of the D.I but worse. We were extremely disapointed. However we did find fun outlet stores & were able to get suvineers there. The rest of the trip we did tons of fun things. Greg had to work some of the days so one day my parents,me & Jax went down to Mertal Beach it was so fun. Lots of fun shops & the beach was awesome. Jax did so good coming with us he just stayed in my perce & was so calm the whole time. We ate at this amazing buffet by Cape Fear river,it was expensive but worth it. The rest of the vacation Greg was able to be with us. We went to this fun amusement park called Carowinds in Charlotte. But I think everybodys favorite part was Washington D.C,we drove up there and got a room & went & saw the temple,it was beautiful. My dad really enjoyed this because he went to Washington D.C on his mission. When we went to the temple it was night time and nobody was there so it was peaceful & quiet as we walked around it. I got goosbumps when I saw it from the freeway it was so bright. Everybody was telling me the city had to turn down the lights on it cuz it was blinding people on the freeway. It was just an amazing experience that I will never forget & sharing that with my husband made it that much better. We also visited the white house & lincoln memorial. It was so exciting. The trip was fun & I am so glad my parents came to visit. Bless their hearts for traveling so far. I am excited to see them again along with the rest of my family in July when Jax and I come to visit. and thanks To my sister in law Katee I now have a new favorite hobby scrapbooking. She is just so awesome she knows how I feel out here away from the family because she to has been out of state with Kyle during summers so she bought me a scrapbooking kit. I just wanna thank her so much & let her know how much I love her & appreciate her.

1 comment:

Kelly Family said...

Looks like you had a great time with your family! Glad you are surviving your summer, hope the rest of it flys by. Jax is adorable and you look cute with short hair! Glad everything is going well for you and Greg. --Megan & Sean