bAbY MiLa KaTe due sep14

BabyGaga

Sunday, July 5, 2009

dEaR mR.CUpCaKe



Dear Mr. Hostess Cupcake,

I am writing in regards to the late night dates we have been having. It has got to end. I can no longer tip toe to the kitchen at 3 A.M to see u anymore. Your instant cravings are giving me a cupcake belly!!! No longer will I allow the instant cravings I get during the night control my life. & thanks to you my husband is now hiding you away until I regain back control of my life. Your gooey cream filling & mouth watering chocolate will no longer work. & do not think for one second your cute little white swirly designs will fool me.All you are is temporary happiness. Oh what the heck!!! You know you'll always be the love of my life & I will fight to find u tomorrow I know where all Gregs hiding spots are. I will see u as soon as I wake up tomorrow along with filling my self gratification with a coke to wash down your delicious taste.

No comments: