bAbY MiLa KaTe due sep14

BabyGaga

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

LaBoR dAy CaMpOuT 2009

Labor day campout this year was so much fun. I am so happy Greg was able to come home with me for the campout.We needed some time away from the many stresses of the world. But I miss him so much since he left to go back to Missouri for 3 weeks. Team Edward vs Team Jacob was so much fun this year ,we are so sad all the family couldnt have been there to have fun with us. Team Jacob won Capture the flag this year but Team Edward won wter balloon volleyball. My dad also treated us all to the alpine slide/coaster because all of us kids guessed all his 14 jobs he has had in his life. This year I have had the chance to really bond with my sister Jodi & I just wanna make a shoutout to her letting her know how much I appreciate her & value our relationship. Camping is so much fun & Greg & I both love it. This year we were able to stay in a ten together where as last year we were just dating so he had to stay in a tent with my dad that is when he asked my dad for my hand in marriage!! They get along great it is funny to see the two of them tease each other & give each other crap sometimes if it goes on to long they start to really fight but its still fun to watch. I am so excited for many more memmories to be made with out traditional Labor Day campout!! Here are some pics of the fabulous time we had!!!


<//embed></ embed=""><//></ embed=""><//></><//></ embed=""><//></><//></><//></><//></ embed=""><//></><//></><//></><//></><//></><//></><//></><//>

No comments: