bAbY MiLa KaTe due sep14

BabyGaga

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A FaThEr'S dAY bLeSsInG

My dad is an amazing father, he has been to all us kids. I cannot put into words how much love I have for him. Some would say I am a "daddy's girl" . As my dad has been getting older he has experienced some health issues the biggest health issue of all is his gout I can imagine how painful that must be for him because if anybody has ever seen somebody with gout it looks very painful, he had it in his arm & I kid you not his hand looked like a blown up balloon hand.it has made me very sad. A week before this last fathers day , he had some problems where he could not get out of bed. Greg & I prayed & prayed  for the lord to comfort him & watch over him. One Monday night I went down to do hair as I always do & Greg was working up north like he does every night. I walked into my mom's house & just could see the hurt & worry in my dad's eyes. I proceeded to do hair & while my dad went in 7 took a bath. Than my mom ,I and my dad had this amazing idea to call up my brother to come over to give my dad a blessing of comfort, luckily Greg was just finishing up with work & walked in literally 2 minutes after my brother arrived . As my mom & I watched (as my mom's hair was processing) ha ha. we saw two preisthood holders perform a blessing so powerful , the tears ran & ran. To sitt there & watch my brother & wonderful husband perform such an amazing blessing touched my heart. I am so thankful for the priesthood and that my husband holds it. He is an amazing man as well as my brother. That night I will never forget. A week later just in time for father's day my dad was feeling amazing, he was playing with the grandchildren & back to his old self. Dad I would just like to tell you how much I love you, you do so much for us kids & love us all very much. Happy fathers day.

No comments: