bAbY MiLa KaTe due sep14

BabyGaga

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

hOW hE dOeS iT i WiLL nEvEr KnOW


 Greg lives a very busy life, I do as well but not half as busy as my husband works. Monday through Saturday he works 8am to 10 at the earliest and usually midnight on weekends. We try to see each other as much as possible. Sundays are our favorite days we have all day to spend together with out little Jax as well. We will go swimming,picnics,walks or sometimes just relax at home & watch movies. I have been preparing to graduate , I am finished at the end of July :)  finally. but there are 2 tests involved that I have to pass to recieve my license. This Friday I take my written & and the next Friday I will take my Practicle. To say the least Greg & I are both very very stressed. However, my husband still makes time somewhere to remember the small things. I wouldn't even think he would remember. Just the other day I was going on about a package deal of sebastian hair product I wanted that was on sale & sure enough I got home & there it was waiting for me. Than one day after school these yummy chocolates were waiting for me to. He is so good to me. When he is not getting me surprises he is letting me shop which I love, not all the time but sometimes he lets me :) here are some pics of a couple things he has surprised me with, within the last two weeks . I know we all have amazing husbands but I am not going to lie mine is pretty close to PERFECT!!!!

No comments: