bAbY MiLa KaTe due sep14

BabyGaga

Thursday, July 22, 2010

KaTiE aNn & GrEgOrY brIaN

  •  

     

    1. What are your middle names?

    Katie Ann & Gregory Brian
  • 2. How long have you been together?

    3 yrs
  • 3. How long did you know each other before you started dating?

    we didn't ha ha we just talked on the phone because he was out for summer sales, we sent pics and talked every minute of the day & just decided before ever meeting each other in person that we no longer wanted to date other people. weird I know but I love it
  • 4. Who asked who out on a date?

    ummm he asked me to fly 3,000 miles across the country and visit him to go on a date ha ha, my parents were reluctant but after he talked to them on the phone , Greg bought my ticket and off I went to Philli
  • 5. Who’s siblings do you see the most?

    Mine!!! we would love to see more of Greg's but they all live in different states.
  • 6. Do you have any children together?

    no not yet.........we plan & hope for 5

  • 7. Which bill is the hardest on you as a couple?

    my car bill!!!
  • 8. Did you go to the same school?

    No ha ha ha  he grew up in Denver
  • 9. Are you from the same hometown?

    Nope I am from Syracuse Utah he is from Denver
  • 10. Do you live in the same town now?

    ummm ya duh we are married & we love Draper very very much
  • 11. Who is the smartest?

    Depends what the subject is..... when it comes to hair and fashion and babies I am...... everything else he is smarter on ha ha jk but he sure thinks he knows it all ha ha its cute he will still think he is right about hair ha ha ha I always tell him not to even try to think he knows more
  • 12. Who is the most sensitive

    me for sure, oh the mood  swings my poor poor husband
  • 13. Where do you eat out most as a couple?

    We love Ruby River & Outback Steakhouse..... we both love a good steak
  • 14. Where do you shop the most as a couple?

    hmmm for food walmart.... I shop at tons of places victoria secret, forever 21, abercrombie,steve madden, macy's, and my fave nordstroms!!! He loves the buckle
  • 15. Who has the craziest exes?

    Greg never had any serious girlfriends (or so he tells me) ha ha he just dated but that would be me for sure who has the sicho exes ugh

  • 16. Who has the worst temper?

    ha ha we both do but probably him , I tend not to get mad but when I do watch out.
  • 17. who does the cooking?

    I do when he is working but mostly him, he loves cooking I hate it , he is good at it I suck at it.
  • 18. Who is more social?

    we both are the same, we have many people we know and talk to but we tend to just be our own people and keep to ourselves.we are each others best friends !!! but we love our friends at school and work
  • 19. Who is the neat-freak?

    most of the things in our home I am and I hate a messy car.... Greg doesn't care if his car is horribly dirty. But Greg is a neat freak with little tiny things at home like he is very perticular about how dishes get done so that has just become his job!!!
  • 20. Who is the most affectionate

    we both are equally affectionate, that is the thing I love most about our relationship we connect very well that way ......never once have I thought he is to clingy and never once has he thought that  I am to clingy we love affection
  • 21. whos the most stubborn

    hahaha ha Greg, he is a know it all and sometimes just won't budge but I am stubborn and impatient alot to.
  • 22. Who hogs the bed?

    me ha ha ha well me & Jax , my poor husband has woken up halfway off the bed sometimes ha ha and jax has to be right smack in the middle of us!!!!
  • 23. Who wakes up earlier?

    we wake up at the same time cuz we drive to school & work together but usually it is him waking me up
  • 24. Who has the biggest family?

    we both have 3 sisters and one brother, but I would say he has a few more aunts and uncles and our only granparent left is his Grandma she is so cute
  • 25. How do you spend the holidays

    with my family, my family loves to get together alot!!

No comments: