bAbY MiLa KaTe due sep14

BabyGaga

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

SwEeT sUmMaTiMe

Greg's favorite season Summer is finally here, I like it but I would rather it be fall ALWAYS!! Summer is so fun though Greg just loves it. We both love camping  and taking lond drives , we just love the mountains. So far this summer has been great. It started out good when I passed my written test for my boards. Than after that we have gone to see Eclipse(Greg made me wear this stupid shirt and go at 11:45 at night) ha ha no seriously though Greg is such a fun hubby. Ok he is no big fan , what guy is?? however he was such a great hubby, he dressed up with me & wore a huge edwards shirt I got him , it was for sure a fun night. and he liked this movie the best out of the 3 he said. he actually said it was made well. We have also been camping, it was just for one night up at monte cristo but it was tons of fun. 4th of July was fun this year as well, Hubby had to work late so we barely cought the hooper fireworks friday night but he had all day sunday off to do fireworks with our whole family and of course the men in our family love the bottle rockets & were shooting at each other with them WOW. ha ha anyways summer has been fun and we are exciting for upcoming events & our future , in just a month I will be graduated and we will be onto the next chapter in our beautiful life together.p.s CONGRATS to my two little darling niece's kendal & ella they graduated pre-school they are growing up so fast.

No comments: