bAbY MiLa KaTe due sep14

BabyGaga

Monday, November 1, 2010

hApPy HaLLoWeEn 2010




Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. Greg & I always talk about dressing up but we forget & never go through with it. I love dressing Jax up though. Lat year he went as a bumble bee this year he was a pumpkin. Greg has been working tons this last month so we got our pumpkins but never had time to carve them, so we took them to my moms house halloween night and carved them there. My mom cooks THEE best chili every year for halloween. It was a fun night, I colored my little sister Jen's hair. Greg passed out candy all night, Jax got to play with his friends Tula, dusty & Sarge, We got to visit with my sister and my brother and their families,. I love seeing my nieces's costumes each year. Grace & Ella were a pirate and a witch. We missed the Johnson's I am not sure what the older kids went as but Kendall went as Alice. They all looked so cute as always. I hope they had fun in disneyland :) here are a few pics of Halloween 2010




Our little pumpkin & Ghost






No comments: