bAbY MiLa KaTe due sep14

BabyGaga

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Tis ThE sEaSoN....


 I would like to start out by saying that I hate snow. To me snow is only a pretty setting for christmas day THATS IT!!  I do love it around the holidays but I just hate how cold & wet it is & when it keeps me cooped up inside all day. I snowboard & ski but havn't been in so long because well I HATE SNOW. Greg & I do love sledding though , last year we found  a bunch of hills in Elk Ridge where  we lived & had tons of fun. Anyways, I do love this time of year , I love the lights,the decorations,the hot chocolate with marshmillows,christmas trees,shopping ( well I always love shopping), spending time with family & traditions. Every family has their own traditions for this time of year. I am so happy that I am able to share my family traditions with Greg & his with me. Since I was 14 my parents have been taking us kids to see The Forgotten Carols every year. It's funny because Micheal Mcclain does the same show every year but I pick up something new each time we go & it never gets old.Greg has had the chance to see it twice now with the family and he loves it. This coming week we will be going on my dads birthday with the whole family. We also draw names out of a hat to see who we have for christmas every year. Greg & I got Ella & Kylie which is fun because I always love shopping for my nieces.Since Greg & I have been married we have spent every chirstmas eve staying at my parents house because we live so far away!!! Anyways those are just some of our family traditions that I love so much.










No comments: