bAbY MiLa KaTe due sep14

BabyGaga

Monday, December 27, 2010

ChRisTmAs 2010

As usual Christmas was Amazing. . My husband never fails to surprise me!!! I truly have an amazing man & am blessed with such a great life. He takes care of me & our little family & that means the most to me!! his personality,looks,laugh,his ability to make me laugh even when I am sad & crying,his great cooking skills, him being a worthy priesthood holder, being sealed to him for time & eternity,him treating me like a princess & so much more are just extras & I always thank the lord for blessing me with such an amazing husband. Hope you all had a Merry Christmas here are a couple Christmas pics from our Christmas :)


cute little cardigan we got for our niece Ella



ruined our gingerbread house :(













No comments: