bAbY MiLa KaTe due sep14

BabyGaga

Thursday, December 30, 2010

2010


We are very excited for 2011 & what it hold !!! A lot has happened in 2010. I finally graduated beauty school & Greg's parents came home from their mission we have missed them so much. I always get emotional on new years because  my beginning to forever started in 2008 & I have been the happiest I have ever been since!! As you can tell I am very happy to be married to my Gregory & as much as it probably annoys people I will shout how grateful I am for him however I can, everyday, for the rest of my life!! I have seen a lot of people take such good things for granted & it breaks my heart. I don't know if it's because I have experienced such bad things & bad people in life that makes me appreciate all my blessings so much more or if I feel so blessed that I can't help but share my  happiness, whatever it is, it's made me the person I have always wanted to be & for that I owe all to the lord. As much as I didn't understand at times why he had to chose me as one of the people to go through so many hard trials .... the day I walked into the temple with my eternal companion it all made sense!!! the lord works in mysterious ways thats for sure & I have a true testimony that everything happens for a reason. I use to believe that no womans happiness should depend on a man I had to learn that the hard way at a very young age , Even though I still believe somewhat of that I know with all my heart that my husbands happiness is essential to my own & true love doesn't ever make you  ever feel unhappy.Never did I think that I would be where I am today but I am so happy that I didn't give up & that I  learned how to trust in  the lord because if I hadn't done that I would not be where I am today. I wish every woman could feel the true happiness I feel in my marriage.  I honestly don't know what I would do without my husband  he is my best friend & has showed me true love ,trust & happiness.  We hope you all have a wonderful & safe new years.








No comments: