bAbY MiLa KaTe due sep14

BabyGaga

Thursday, April 19, 2012

gREG'S 26tH bIrTHdAy


I must say I am  very good at giving people gifts and trying to make them happy especially when it comes to my hubby. Just to see the smile on people's faces brightens my day. This year for Greg's birthday we did the the usual cake & Movie
 but I decided to  throw in a little extra surprise. I took Greg to hotel Park City. It is this beautiful resort & wasn't cheap but he is totally worth it. It was so nice just to get away and see my husband relax for once.We ate at ruth chris house,swam ,got in the hot tub plus there was a juquizi in our room with all u can drink starbucks.We also went & shopped & got caramel apples. It was such a nice little trip. I love my husband so much he is such a hardworking,responsible loving husband, I love you Gregory Burke






















No comments: