bAbY MiLa KaTe due sep14

BabyGaga

Thursday, September 6, 2012

I turned 26!!!


Wow!! I don't know why but I am kind of worrying here ...I feel so old. I am that much closer to 30. I was ok with 25 but now that I am more closer to 30 birthdays are starting not to become so exciting anymore. But my birthday was a fun one as always. My family always go camping over labor day & we celebrate my birthday up there we have been doing this since I was 4. We love camping ,Greg & I both grew up camping and it's something we both enjoy & look forward to. This year however we only went up for one night because Greg booked us a suite at Westgates at the canyons in Park City. It had a jetted tub in the room and was huge. We went & did the zipline & coaster .It was Greg's first time doing a zip line & he loved it but half way down he started slowing down & I cruised right in to the end of it & he was not to happy his zip line didn't go that fast. They told us it's a guy & girl type thing. he didn't believe them haha. Greg totally spoiled me for my birthday got me way to much. He is such a sweet guy, I am so thankful for him he brings me so much joy & happiness. I live a very blessed life & even though I am getting old I will always be young at heart :)




























No comments: