bAbY MiLa KaTe due sep14

BabyGaga

Monday, October 22, 2012

mY BabY MaKeS mE prOuD


If you were to ask me 5 years ago what I wanted in a husband I would have said exactly this ...somebody who is smart,attractive,funny,caring,giving,understanding,dedicated,faithful and a hard worker. Well I got exactly that in marrying Greg and so much more. I have always admired how hard of a worker he is and how dedicated to his job he is.He hardly ever misses work,he goes in early and stays late if he has to and he gets the job done.

His usual work schedule is from 8-6 but he has to train somebody so for the next couple weeks his schedule has changed to 12-10 Mon -Fri. We both hate this schedule and will be so happy when it is over. I hate seeing my husband come home dead tired and only getting to see him an hour a night before we go to bed. He is always burnt out and it wears on him.
 Last Friday Greg's boss offered him 5th row jazz tickets for how hard he has been working and the fact that he had to give up his regular schedule to work 12-10. We were both so excited and I was so proud of my baby. It was only for the pre-season game but still we had a blast and were just so happy that he is getting rewarded for his hard work and dedication. I know I say this a lot but I truly have an amazing man who loves me ,who takes care of me, who works hard for our family and who brings out the best in me. I love you Gregory Burke you make me so so proud.





No comments: