bAbY MiLa KaTe due sep14

BabyGaga

Friday, October 12, 2012

PraYeR tIME

Prayer has always been very important in our home especially family prayer. When Greg & I were dating we made a promise that every night we would have prayer together. He was living in Philadelphia at the time for the summer and our relationship consisted of talking 24/7 on the phone and at night we would read scriptures together over the phone and put our phones on speaker to have prayer. We did this EVERY night so it became a good habit that we carried into our marriage.We may have our weaknesses and are not perfect lds people but we strive to be and have never gone a night without prayer. Three years ago we welcomed our new baby boy Jax in to our little family and I have been in love from day one.Have you ever heard people say how smart yorkies are? IT'S TRUE. The first night we brought Jax home Greg and I were having prayer together and Jax was on the floor playing with a toy he was so tiny and our bed was so high but he made the huge jump and to our surprise came and cuddled with us for prayer.
Over the years Jax has always cuddled with us while having prayer but lately we have started to notice he actually prays with us. That's right he prays with us ..call me crazy or think I'm lying but it is the truth. He actually tucks his head down and looks like he is bowing his head in reverence and does not make a move. Greg & him will be playing right before hand and as soon as Greg and I fold our arms,bow our heads, and hold hands Jax is right there in the middle of us tucking his head down and staying as still as he can. It is thee cutest thing I have ever seen. People think I am crazy when I tell this story but it is the truth. It for sure has to do with the habit of us having prayer every night but I believe Jax is so smart and he understands exactly what is going on. We love him so much and he truly is such a wonderful blessing to Greg and I.













No comments: