bAbY MiLa KaTe due sep14

BabyGaga

Monday, November 19, 2012

BaBy BurKe (6 wEEks)

Baby Burke is the size of a sweet pea!!! Our little sweet pea


How Far Along? 6 weeks and one day
Symptoms: very moody,very tired and I have to pee all the time
Total Weight Gain/Loss:  I have not gained any weight so far!!
Sleep: I am having very crazy dreams. I dream mostly about the gender of the baby. Most dreams I see Greg holding our little girl 
Food Cravings: cucumbers and vinager,salad with italian dressing,dr,pepper,rasberries and blueberries
Best Moment This Week: telling my parents the exciting news
Movement: None.so far
Labor Signs: Hopefully none until after week 38 at the very least
Gender: Totally too early to tell. we really want a baby girl but we will be happy with a boy too. we have our names already picked out if it's a girl her name will be London and if it's a boy his name will be Becham I have wanted these names for at least a year now
Belly Button In Or Out? Innie!
What I Miss: honestly I love being pregnant I actually feel better being pregnant but I do miss my energy drinks and I am going to miss going sledding this winter.
What I Am Looking Forward To: Next OB appointment December 10, we get our first ultra sound of baby Burke. I also am excited to dress my bump
Milestones: I have been able to control the morning sickness. I don't have alot of it but when I do I have been able to hold down my food.
Weekly Wisdom: being pregnant is the best thing ever.

Stretch Marks: Nope.

Swelling? Nope.

Pregnancy Perk: I  love everything about it. Obviously there are a few nice perks for Greg ha ha I love how womanly I feel,I love the feeling of having my baby with me all the time and nurturing it,I love the feeling of motherhood. My whole perspective has changed on life. and of course I love shopping for my baby


Embarrassing Pregnant Momentnone really so far. Well I have been really moody and can't really keep my emotions in check that is hard around family. I also have had the hardest time focusing and concentrating.
Baby Purchases this week: not yet. soon though u can bet on that :)




1 comment:

Amanda Schroeder said...

This is so cute. I Love that you have dreams of Greg holding your little girl. How AMAZING!