bAbY MiLa KaTe due sep14

BabyGaga

Monday, November 26, 2012

BaBy BuRkE (7 WeEkS)

BaBy Burke is the size of a Blueberry


How Far Along? 7 weeks and one day
Symptoms: Very tired,very emotional,pain from my uterus growing
Total Weight Gain/Loss:  I have not gained any weight so far!!
Sleep: still having the same dream about Greg holding our little girl but I have had some dreams about going out and buying baby boy clothes????
Food Cravings: cucumbers and vinager,cheese whiz and crackers,cheese sticks,chips and salsa and creamies
Best Moment This Week: hearing back from the doctor that my bloos tests look great,talking about how exciting it is we are finally pregnant with Gregs family and Greg's mom offering to make our baby's blessing dress or suit
Movement: None.so far
Labor Signs: Hopefully none until after week 38 at the very least
Gender: Totally too early to tell. we really want a baby girl but we will be happy with a boy too. we have our names already picked out if it's a girl her name will be London and if it's a boy his name will be Becham I have wanted these names for at least a year now
Belly Button In Or Out? Innie!
What I Miss: nothing really
What I Am Looking Forward To: Next OB appointment December 10, we get our first ultra sound of baby Burke. I also am excited to dress my bump,find out the gender 
Milestones: not blowing up at people who comment on my pregnancy and tell me how this is supposed to be and how they are glad they didn't have twins and only have one. I don't even know yet if I have twins but I have friends who do and people need to be careful what they comment on on facebook for the world to see.
Weekly Wisdom: being pregnant is the best thing ever.All you can do is be happy for others and excited for others and if it's not returned at least you know your the bigger person.

Stretch Marks: Nope.

Swelling? Nope.

Pregnancy Perk: I  love everything about it. Obviously there are a few nice perks for Greg ha ha I love how womanly I feel,I love the feeling of having my baby with me all the time and nurturing it,I love the feeling of motherhood. I love that I have a little baby depending on me. I love the fact of knowing how long we have been waiting for this blessing and it's finally arrived.My whole perspective has changed on life. and of course I love shopping for my baby. it will be a lot more fun when I know the gender


Embarrassing Pregnant Momentnone really so far. Well I have been really moody and can't really keep my emotions in check that is hard around family. I also have had the hardest time focusing and concentrating.
Baby Purchases this week: not yet. soon though u can bet on that :)


No comments: