bAbY MiLa KaTe due sep14

BabyGaga

Friday, December 28, 2012

Baby Burke 10 weeks


Baby Burke is the size of a prune

How far along: 10 weeks and 3 days
Symptoms: Feeling much better than last week.I have lost  12 pounds and was extremely sick Last week  it was rough and I am happy to announce me & baby Burke are doing much better and are strong and healthy
Total Weight Gain:I have actually lost 12 pounds from being so sick.
Sleep:I have dreamt about Greg holding our little girl,shopping for baby boy clothes and dreams of my childhood.
Food Cravings:chicken nuggets,french fries,pickles,cheese,Gatorade,Jamba juice
Best Moment of the week: Just knowing my baby is safe and healthy
Movement: Baby is constantly moving but I can not feel just yet.
Labor Signs:Hopefully none until after week 38 at least.
Gender:We find out in 4 weeks. Doc says this isn't for sure but when the baby has a heartbeat higher than 140  it usually means the baby is a girl and our little nuggets heartbeat is at 175.We would love to have either or and each one would be fun.If it's a boy his name will be Becham and if it's a girl her name will be London I have wanted the name London for over four  years and the name Becham for over a year now.
Belly button innie or outie:Innie
What I miss:Nothing really
What I am looking forward to: Finding out my babies gender and  shopping for our baby of course.
Milestones: The baby is forming finger and toe beds and babies hair follicles are forming. I am doing much better and am not as sick.
Weekly Wisdom; It doesn't matter what anybody has to say about you and your baby. Listen to your doctor he knows what's best for you and your baby. Anybody who loves you and cares about you and your baby will support you and only stay positive about your pregnancy all the other miserable people who have to bring you down to feel better about their pathetic life  get  out of yours FAST! their not worth it!!!
Stretch Marks:Nope!
Swelling:Nope!
Pregnancy Perk I love being pregnant!! I can eat all I want. I love seeing Greg change and become more protective and nurturing he is going to be a great daddy.I love the feeling of being a mommy and nurturing my baby.I love the fact of knowing how long we waited and how worth all the tears and wait was that we finally have been blessed with our little miracle. My whole perspective on life has changed for the better.
Embarrassing Moment:Throwing up in the church bathroom everybody could hear me






















No comments: