bAbY MiLa KaTe due sep14

BabyGaga

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

BaBy BurKe (8 WeEkS)

I am not quite showing yet so I am just posting a pic I took last week
Baby Burke is the size of a green olive

How Far Along? 8 weeks and three days
Symptoms: very emotional,naucious,can't stop throwing up,Fatigued,and very tired
Total Weight Gain/Loss:  I have actually lost 7 pounds from throwing up so much!!
Sleep: still having the same dream about Greg holding our little girl but I have had some dreams about going out and buying baby boy clothes, I also have been having dreams about people breaking into our house with guns I think its because I am worried so much about my babies protection
Food Cravings: cucumbers and vinager,subway,cheese sticks, creamies,banana cream pie,strawberry milk shakes
Best Moment This Week: seeing Jax cuddle with the baby,he no longer cuddles up by my chest he cuddles my stomach or lays his head on my stomach. Greg says he is keeping the baby warm. Also finding out that our little nugget will have a cousin only two weeks apart
Movement: None.so far
Labor Signs: Hopefully none until after week 38 at the very least
Gender: Totally too early to tell. we really want a baby girl but we will be happy with a boy too. we have our names already picked out if it's a girl her name will be London and if it's a boy his name will be Becham I have wanted these names for at least two years. I have wanted the name London from the age 13 up and I have wanted to name my little boy Becham for over two years now
Belly Button In Or Out? Innie
What I Miss: being able to keep my food down. I am throwing up everything
What I Am Looking Forward To: we get our first ultra sound of baby Burke this coming Monday. I also am excited to dress my bump,and find out the gender 
Milestones: I am not throwing up as much as I was last week
Weekly Wisdom: being pregnant is the best thing ever.I have learned that nothing else matters more than my baby right now and I am cherishing each moment of each day of this pregnancy

Stretch Marks: Nope

Swelling? Nope.

Pregnancy Perk: I  love everything about it.I love the way Greg is changing and becoming a daddy.He is so protective,so caring and so understanding ,I love the feeling of having my baby with me all the time and nurturing it,I love the feeling of motherhood. I love that I have a little baby depending on me. I love the fact of knowing how long we have been waiting for this blessing and it's finally arrived.My whole perspective has changed on life. and of course I love shopping for my baby. it will be a lot more fun when I know the gender


Embarrassing Pregnant Moment: throwing up in the mall parking lot there were so many people around
Baby Purchases this week: not yet. soon though u can bet on that :)

No comments: