bAbY MiLa KaTe due sep14

BabyGaga

Friday, November 7, 2008

PROPOSAL 9/19/08


September 19,2008 was one of the happiest days of my life. I never thought that day would come where the man of my dreams asked for my hand in marriage. The day started out with Greg taking me to a  Byu game,we both are huge fans of college football. After that he took me up American Fork canyon to Cascade Springs where his sisters prepared this romantic dinner in the middle of the fall leaves right by the creek. It was beautiful. I could tell he was so nervous and I was nervous as well. The fall leaves were so pretty and it was perfect sunny weather. He read me his patriarchal blessing and it said some very special things in it. He said I was the first person he has ever shared that with and will be the only person he ever shares it with.; I started crying and shaking, I was so nervous. He than got down on one knee & proposed he said "Katie Ann Burke, you are so beautiful ,I love you and  I want to spend eternity with you princess.Please make me the happiest man on earth and marry me". he slipped the ring on my finger and I was laughing/crying/shaking ha ha I was speechless. He than said "so is that a yes?" I had totally forgot to say yes, I just assumed he knew it was a yes. I than said "Yes baby of course" I jumped in to his arms and we just held each other both crying. I am going to love being Mrs.Gregory Burke. I am so blessed to have him and to spend eternity with him. I have waited for this moment since I was a little girl and he is perfect. I can not wait to be the mother of his children and to live each day trying to make him happy. Gregory Brian Burke is the answer to all my prayers. I am one lucky girl. I love you Gregory I can't wait to be sealed perfectly for eternity -you and me!!






















No comments: