bAbY MiLa KaTe due sep14

BabyGaga

Monday, November 10, 2008

ClOcKs a TiCkIn

The wedding is in 2 weeks & we both our very excited.Greg thinks it will drag on & not come fast enough,me on the other hand is thinking its coming TO FAST!!! I just want to take a minute & just say I never thought I would be getting married this soon but like I always say my father in heaven has always made things in my life happen totally opposite from what I have planned who am I to argue with that? HA HA. At my sister Jens wedding last year my good friend Ausha asked me so what colors do you want at your wedding?? what type of dress? etc.... I snapped back & said I have never thought about it & its true I have always wanted to find the one & live happily ever after but after the life experiences I have had & the type of guys I had been with I gave up hope & talked myself in to staying single. Actually I was content with it my Parents would always get mad when they would talk about me getting married & finding "the one" and I would snap back with a sarcastic saying like no I wanna move to LA do hair & be single. It was true to I wasnt saying it to get sympothy or to feel sorry for myself I truly was happy with who I was & where I was going In life. When Greg & I were chatting here and there over text,before my parents even knew about him they had told me they had set aside money for my wedding I freaked out & said "why? I wanna use that money to finish school?" they got mad & said if your not married in the next 6 months than fine we will let you do whatever you would like with that money. Well a week after that me & greg were serious & talking abut our future together. Funny how things happen!!! Either way I would have been just as happy but I will not lie theres nothing like loving someone who truly loves you back. This I have never felt before. Heavenly Father sent me an angel & all those years of wondering did my prince get eaten by the dragon am I stuck dating all the frogs??? Well all the hard times & unhappiness finally paid off.Its true what they say you have to get a taste of the bad ones to appreciate the good. I just wanna say how I do appreciate Greg He has taught & showed me so much about how to love & trust again. I am finally with somebody who Makes me feel joy & who treats me like a princess I can say this because I have been with the worse of the worse of most of you know & I have never felt this way. I find myself feeling things I have not felt sense I was 15 about myself. Over the years I lost a peice of me & I truly believe Greg is the one who is supposed to help me put the peice I lost back together.

No comments: