bAbY MiLa KaTe due sep14

BabyGaga

Monday, December 1, 2008

HoNeYmOoN


Our honeymoon was very fun. It started out staying at the marriott in salt lake which was nice Greg was liking it because Byu football team was also staying there. The nest day we went to see Twilight bless Gregs Heart he i knew I wanted to see it really bad so he got tickets & we met up with my family,he wasnt expecting my fam to come so he originally got tickets in the back row so we could makeout ha ha but his plan didnt work out to well ha ha which wouldnt have mattered anyways because well its twilight I was to concentrated on the show ha ha. He even bought me a shirt that said twilight on the front & on the back it said the forbidden fruit tastes the sweetest.I made him show spirit to so i got him a pin to wear that said so the lion fell in love with the lamb ha ha ha hes such a good hubby. After the show we went to his sisters to steel some turkey than headed to mesquite & road the go carts. Sunday we left for san diego & stayed there that night. Monday morning we left on our cruise. It was an awesome cruise all u can eat buffet & all u can eat chocolate buffet. We loved the hot chocolate because it was a bit cold,until we got to cabo which was 86 degrees I have been to Cabo before with friends for spring break & loved being there with my hubby I love cabo & could actually live there its one of my favorite places. We went horsebackriding on the beach & greg almost got bucked off his horse ha ha it was fun & we had a blast except for the fact greg got offered cocain like 12 times ha ha. One night I got really sea sdick on the ship & kept throwing up but that was just one night. Greg however was really sea sick throughout the trip I felt so bad for him. We celebrated our thanksgiving on the ship it was sad we missed being home for the holiday but thankfully my wonderful parents had thanksgiving for us when we got home bless their hearts it was so nice of them to do that for us. Our honeymoon was great & we enjoyed our time together it was a nice time away.To see our honeymoon pic click on this link http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=11354&l=9aeed&id=1090521655

No comments: