bAbY MiLa KaTe due sep14

BabyGaga

Monday, December 1, 2008

OuR jOuRnEy BeGiNs ToDaY fRoM hErE tO eTeRnItY~11/21/2008

                                             Photobucket  We are now officially married & we our loving married life. My wedding day was everything I have always wanted & so much more. My mom did such a great job along with everybody else!!!! When I was sealed to Greg It was the happiest moment of my entire life.I never thought that moment would come so I wasnt prepared for all the emotions I felt at that very moment ,It was the best feeling I have ever felt. Words Can not describe how I felt when I was sealed to my Gregory for all time & eternity.I look back on my life & am so thankful for the road that led me to Greg. Nobody has ever made me feel the way my husband does. I fall more & more in love with him each day, he makes me feel like a true princess & he makes me his top priority . To sum it all up he is EVERYTHING I have ever wanted in a man & in a relationship I didn't have to change who I was or what I wanted in life because the best part is he loves me for me & wants those same things as well.I lost Greg when we were about to come out of the temple & greet everybody it was so funny I wasnt even worried, it was hard to feel anything but true joy & happiness in the temple.As we came out with big smiles on our faces & tears of joy, the photographer yelled KISS. As Greg leaned me over to kiss me he accidently ripped out my wedding Vale & my hair got all messed up, it was a very aggressive kiss to say the least haha. I didn't care though, sure my hair was messed up but like I said the only thing on my mind was that I am married to my prince charming for ETERNITY. Everything went great that day my friend Megan kept telling me to not let anything that goes wrong ruin my day, there were a couple things but all in all the day was perfect. I really appreciate my maid of honors especially Payton she did so much to help me she was up with me at 6:00 am to help me get beautiful & her along with the beautiful Ausha were there to help me get ready before the reception. All my bridesmaids looked beautiful & the flower girls were just adorable they kept fighting over who got to dance with Greg.
 Yes my hubby is an excellent dancer unlike me  ha ha. When it came time to throw the bouquet my little niece's Kendall & Ella were ready to catch it, they were so sad when they didn't catch it so I ripped two flowers out of the bouquet and gave them each a piece of the bouquet. The cake was AMAZING we had a big cake and than 4 little cakes surrounding it, so we got to pick 5 or 6 different flavors. We gave one of the little cakes to my parents and one to Greg's parents so we made sure we had a certain kind they liked.The reception was so gorgeous, it was so perfect. I am so happy with the outcome . It was so magical. I love pink so it was full of pink & my favorite flowers Pink roses & pink peonies. We served cupcakes & ice cream & they were so yummy thank you everybody for slaving away making cupcakes.One of the cutest moments of the entire evening was when I was dancing with my dad for the father 's dance my hubby first went & danced with his mom but than went & asked my mom to dance, my mom loves dancing with the stars & Greg just loves dancing so he hammed it up & did a couple dances from the show with her. We both couldnt stop laughing when we had our first dance....I am not a dancer & he kept trying to dip me & do all these fancy things it was so sweet, we danced to "me & you" by kenny chesney & tears just filled my eyes. It was theee most perfect night to thee most perfect day. Our honeymoon  on a cruise to Cabo San Lucas was so much fun , I have a post labeled honeymoon if anybody is interested in hearing more about it.We are now living in Orem & I love our little apartment we have it decorated so cute & tomorrow night we are going to pick ut our  first christmas tree. I start back up in school Febuary first & greg is still going strong at school. I was worried being so far away from family would make me sad but I still go up there & I have my little family here in Orem & we are so happy.We are very excited for christmas we will be staying at my parents house for Christmas & look forward to spending the holidays with them







No comments: