bAbY MiLa KaTe due sep14

BabyGaga

Monday, March 8, 2010

BoRn In HeELs

There are 3 things that I absolutly love in life my husband/Jaxie, doing hair, & SHOES ok I lied thats 4 not 3 things ha ha!!! The first 2 things I notice about people are their hair & shoes. I Katie Ann Burke am admitting in this blog post that I am addicted to shoes.

I am sure many girls can agree that a new pair of shoes is one of the best things in life. Greg & I were laying in bed last night talking about our monthly bills and such & where the extra money will go if we have any left after bills. I decided to take the oppertunity & ask for a new pair of shoes.The first words out of his mouth were "you have got to be kidding me" he asked me how I could already want another pair after just getting 2 pairs in the last 2 weeks. I don't think it's weird at all but he couldn't stop laughing. yep LAUGHING I guess its better than yelling which is usually his reaction when I ask for shoes. I than explained that I am no different than any other girl and that loving shoes & wanting them is a natural thing. This is how are conversation went.
"I really NEED a new pair of shoes"-me

"No you don't you just got 2 pairs"-him

"Ya but they don't go with ALL my outifts, I need some to match other outifts & I need some I can wear to school that are comfortable."-me

"you have used the same excuse everytime you ask for a new pair of shoes & when I see the ones you buy their really high heels & I don't see how they are the least bit comfortable."-him

"heels are comfortable to me"-me

"the answer is NO you have tons & you don't need more right now"-him

"Ok than No new devices for your halo game & no more buying stuff at best buy"-me

" Ok you can get them,but not  to expensive ok"-him


Ha ha that usually is the way it goes everytime I ask for them,I really should have more responsibility & manage our money better. But it is something that I can't control, when I see a pair I want I just have to have them & nothing else  matters but those shoes. It really has become an addiction & I am trapped. I have a huge shoe fetish & I don't think that will ever change.But just on the fyi Greg is not an angel himself with money, he has the same problem with his best buy card,He is always at best buy & always wants something from there so I am not the only one who has a shopping problem ha ha ha.Alot of people see it as I am the irresponsible one in the marriage with money, NOT always Greg is just better at hiding it :)

2 comments:

JEFFREY AND CINTHYA said...

ha ha ha ha ha! i LOVE this!! thats exactly how me n my hubby are!! i LOVE shoes...heels! he always tells me i can run better in them than normal shoes ha! oh and the best buy thing...exactly him! thats the only credit card we have and thats just so he can get the best buy points and get his new games!!

Unknown said...

Ha ha ha thats so funny I am so happy I am not the only one ha ha. but ya heels feel so much more comfortable Greg still wonders how us girls walk in them. thats so funny about the best buy card ha ha ha ha ha I am going to have to tell Greg, seriously he is so addicted to that place