bAbY MiLa KaTe due sep14

BabyGaga

Friday, March 19, 2010

ChaLLeNgEs & TriALs



My favorite thing in life  to remember is "u have to go through the hard times to appreciate the good  in life" This is exactly how I am feeling & when I get down I think about this & now that things are starting to get better financially for me & Greg & he has a great job I think back on all we have been through financially because of my health issues. We truly appreciate all the blessings we are recieving . Would life be better if me & Greg both had been graduated before we got married & were already in our careers ya I guess so. But everything happens for a reason & the lord doesn't give us these struggles to fail in life, He gives them to us because he knows we can get through them otherwise he would not give them to us.

We read a scripture the other night that talked about this exact same thing & I have not been able to stop thinking about it. I just cried so much when we read that because it made me see things a whole lot different. I had been so negative thinking life would be so much better if these things didn't happen to us & I had better health but once I sat down & really thought about it, it really wouldn't because now we both know the importance of Challenges & trials in life & we both are thankful for them because we know true happiness & joy & appreciate it more. I am not saying people who have it easy don't appreciate true happiness I don't wish any unhappiness on anybody but I am just so thankful me & Greg are now being blessed & worked very hard for it. When I was growing up I always thought I was going to marry somebody already in there profession & life would be so perfect & wonderful all the time, than I met Greg & I can honestly say the guys I dated before him were older rich guys- that sounds bad I mean they weren't old but older ha ha. But I found true happiness & love with Greg he is the most hardworking caring person ever. He is so devoted & has high goals & I could never go through life with anybody but him. we are only 24 & 23 so we are both still young & have school to get through but I wouldn't have it any other way I will stick through thick & thin with my amazing husband just like he stayed by my side when I had to go to the emergency room 3 times in 2 months with no insurance it was very hard for both of us. It however humbled us so much & now we are so thankful for our blessings. But in life we just have to keep trying & trying and never let the bad get us down because in the end it will all be worth it!!!
Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: AnOtHeR oNlInE sCrApBoOk
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Scrapbook design made with Smilebox

No comments: