bAbY MiLa KaTe due sep14

BabyGaga

Sunday, March 7, 2010

RoMeO sAvE mE.......

  I am going to take the time to show my appreciation for my wonderful husband & for the wonderful gift he has been given called the priesthood. He gave me a blessing last night because I have not been able to sleep lately due to nightmares & such ,each night I have fell asleep in his arms grasping onto him so tightly because I am so terrified of what I have been dreaming about lately. When he holds me in his arms in bed I feel so safe & protected. Finally after a couple days of having nightmares & bad feelings Greg offered me a blessing which is funny because when he offered it I was thinking on asking him earlier in the day but had forgotten. Usually I am home alone by myself a lot & we live on a mountain, so pretty far from grocery stores and such. I am usually fine home alone with Jax but I have just felt so uneasy lately & terrified to be home alone. Last Night after I went and spent time with my friends while Greg worked I called him just bawling because I feared going home,He told me to wait & he would meet me & come home with me. I felt so pathetic & silly but I am so happy he rushed to come home with me.Good news is He had finished with his installs for the day so he didn't have to stay out as late as he usually does. 
  As soon as we got home he gave me the blessing & I felt instant comfort & relief. My husband is so good to me & I am so thankful he has the power to give me blessings in my time of need or when I am sick. I truly have an amazing man. I am not going to say that things are always perfect  & we DON'T fight because we do, thats what makes a relationship healthy. I know I am always sharing all the good about my husband & how good he treats me but that's because I believe in Focusing on the positive in our marriage & building each other up . When Greg & I got married we agreed that we would never publicly tare each other down or complain ,nor would we do it while we do it privately & fight. When we were dating we never had one fight ,WEIRD right? ha ha however when we got married we of course have our little arguments & disagreements but we love each other & will always be each others biggest fans. 
I know I can trust him & he knows he can trust me. Sometimes people wonder how things can be "that good" in our marriage almost as if its to good to be true, But that is why I am the luckiest girl in the world because our marriage is wonderful, we laugh,play, & love. We accept each other for who we truly are & what we have been through ,we are each others BEST FRIEND. We fight but never let it go on for to long, we are both willing to put the time & effort into making our marriage work .Greg is the only good guy I have ever been with,growing up I went through so much with losers & put so much into relationships where I never got the same in return.I love Greg & I am just so thankful he is a worthy priesthood holder who treats me like a princess I have never had that  & I thank the lord each day for such an amazing husband. He is my whole world  & I am blessed to have him :)

No comments: