bAbY MiLa KaTe due sep14

BabyGaga

Monday, January 3, 2011

PrImArY!!!!

We have been in our new ward since July 2010, Since Greg & I have been married we have had some different callings which I am thankful for but this last Sunday we got a calling I have been wanting for so long. I have to begin with the truth. ,This calling has been waiting for us for a month but however with it being December & not being to our own church for a couple Sundays it has been patiently waiting. I told Greg when they first called us a couple Sundays ago to meet with one of the bishop rick that I knew it was the calling I have been wanting for a long time. I knew this because I prayed & had this feeling that we needed to get in for our interview so that we can accept this wonderful calling. I remember getting mad at Greg because he was sick a couple Sundays ago  & he looked at me & said "your right you really do want this calling" !!!! Finally we made it in this last Sunday & as soon as the second counselor  asked us to accept the calling of Primary Teachers I got this huge smile on my face & immediately I said yes little did I know my husband still had to say yes too. I looked at him & said Greg says yes too. He looked at Greg laughing & said "brother Burke?" Greg was smiling & asked "It's not the 9 year old boys right?" the answer was no ha ha. I than asked him what age we had & he said "I believe it's the sunbeams" Greg's answer "Wow she is getting everything she wants today" ha ha my husband thinks he's funny. Since we both were called we get to teach every week. Greg & I love kids & we are both so excited to have this calling . We  are both so thankful. What a perfect way to start out 2011 !!!

No comments: