bAbY MiLa KaTe due sep14

BabyGaga

Sunday, April 18, 2010

gOoD nEwS



I am very excited to announce to my 9 blog followers that on May 7 we will be moved in to our new apartment , yes it seems weird going from living in this huge house of Gregs parents while their on their mission & don't get me wrong Elk Ridge is very beautiful. However I want my own home where I can paint ,decorate & it wont be as lonely when Gregs gone, being in this big house makes it very lonely. Living in this house we are so far away from society ha ha  we have to travel 20 minutes just to go to walmart. So Greg found us an adorable apartment they are bran new apartments so they are very very nice & I can do a whole lot of decorating with it. It is located right by Ikea in Draper, actually Ikea is like our next door neighbors ha ha which Greg is very worried about with me going over there all the time but I think he is more worried that just over the bridge to the east side of the freeway is the southtown mall & tons of shops & things to do. But I think we are both just so happy to not have to drive all the way up here to elk ridge aka Payson it is just so far from greg's job & my school. Plus Greg will be working for the APX salt lake city office as a technician so we have to be close there. We have both always loved Draper ,our plan is to stay in this apartment for a year and than move up to northern Salt lake area & buy a townhouse & hopefully down the road we will be able to build our dream house. I am so excited for so many reasons & so is Greg but I think he is the most excited that there is a chipotle 5 miles away from our house He loves Chipoli I hope I spelt that right probably not. Yesterday I went to a boutique that my sisters were selling watches and neclaces there ,Greg said I coudl get some house decorations but dont go over board , well that was  BAD IDEA for me to go that boutique had everything & anything I got 3 cute vinal sayings to put on our walls a plaque & other stuff. I seriously am just beaming with excitement right now this move is going to be good for us & I am sure after this move we will most likely welcome a new member aka baby into our family & start our family & reach those goals we have been working so hard for .

No comments: