bAbY MiLa KaTe due sep14

BabyGaga

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

GrEg's PaRk cItY tRiP


 This last weekend I finally got to give Greg his birthday present a getaway to Park City. We stayed at the westgate resort up by canyons. It was AMAZING, we left Jax at my parents ( I missed him so much) & we headed up for a great time. Our room was awesome. We got all dressed up went to a fancy dinner at a steak place on Main street , I love main street Park city its soooo cute actually I love all of park city it has the cutest & coziest little houses,big houses & condos. After dinner we went a little shopping on main street grabbed some yummy candy apples & headed back to the hotel to sitt in the hott tub than snuggle ,eat our candy apples & watch Avatar. It was so good for just the two of us to get away & spend time away alone ,especially for Greg he works so much & deserved to just relax. I am so happy he had fun. He for sure deserved all of it, and I for sure deserve best wifey award this year for giving the best birthday gift ever ha ha ha jk. Happy birthday baby I love you very much.

No comments: