bAbY MiLa KaTe due sep14

BabyGaga

Thursday, April 22, 2010

My NeW bEsT fRiEnD

I AM OBSESSED!! Sebastian (hair products) just came out with Sebastian Volupt shampoo,conditioner & a spray root lift to make your hair big ,sexy & full. First of all I am a huge Redken fan,their color line, their products & everything else of there's. However after buying these sebastain products I have seen the light ha ha ha jk but it sure does work like magic as far as giving u extreme volume & I recommend it to all u girls who are sick of your flat hair & want some body & fullness. It has become my new best friend ha ha , I have tried all these products that say they volumize the hair & some of them do work but this one is AMAZING!!



I suggest it & love it. All my clients who I have recomended it to were not disapointed & wanted more. I just sold the shampoo,conditioner & the root pump to my client last night because when I washed her hair & we were done with her haircut she was shocked with how full it had made her hair. We are selling them at the school in packages where u get all 3 for 40.00 if I remember right. its around there but way good deal consdering how much they run for indiviually.



I know I can't live without it ,I am hooked & so try it and believe me you will love it. You can purchase those packages of all 3 products at any Taylor Andrews there is one in Layton,West Jordan, & Orem. Family & friends I would be more than happy to pick u up one if u cannot make it to Taylor Andrews & will bring them down this weekend,when Greg & I come & visit. This stuff is to die for & one of my new best friends :) I have some pics of my hair here on this post some its way big others its not but thats because Greg doesn't like way to big of Utah girl bump hair ha ha ha.Below is the link to the sebastian site that tells more about the products.


http://www.sebastianprofessional.com/en_US/index.jsp?gclid=CMfs3Y_tmqECFQpcbQodOST9VA

No comments: