bAbY MiLa KaTe due sep14

BabyGaga

Saturday, April 10, 2010

hApPy 24Th HuBbY




 Greg's b-day was this last Friday april 2,2010. he doesn't like me making a big deal about his birthday but I am  very into birthdays & like to make them big especially my hubby's. I surprised him with a trip to Park City at the end of this month. The day of his actual birthday I made him breakfast & had gotten him a new outfit. I also made a birthday cake which I am surprised turned out very well!!! & for dinner we went to outback steakhouse its one of our favorite places to eat. It was such a fun day I love Greg soooo much & he deserves so much, he is the kind of person that would drop everything to help somebody & genuily just a nice caring person. I have decided to post 24 of the million of reasons why I love him so much.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY GREGORY
THESE R SOME OF THE 24 REASONS WHY MY HUSBAND IS SO AMAZING

1. He watches gossip girl,the hills, & vampire diaries with me.
2. He has shown me that it is ok to feel sad. in my past I always would cover up my hurt & sad feelings to not let people see & learned it was a bad thing to feel that way but he has tought me its ok to cry & feel those feelings.
3. He puts up with my crazy weird ideas
4. He is ok with me obsessing over Robert Pattinson aka EDWARD
5. He sings me to sleep with his amazing voice
6. He bought me an amazing little puppy who is my baby my everything
7. He calls me princess -which I love
8. He surprises me with cold stone ice cream
9. He is always telling me how beautiful I am & his opionion is the only one that matters
10. He sticks by me through thick & thin no matter how hard it may be
11. He isn't afraid to tell me when I am wrong even when I am fighting with my sisters he will talk to me & give me advice on how to handle things better.which I get mad at at the time for him not being on my side all the time but I admire this so much
12. He has tought me how to be confident & how to express my opinion & stick with it
13. He loves me when I am all dressed up & when I wake up drooling on my pillow
14. He makes me laugh when I wanna cry.
15. He doesnt care what others think he has tought me alot on this subject
16. He calls me just because everyday!!!
17. he takes our puppy potty every morning at 3!!!
18. He supports me in all my choices evan though he may not agree with them.
19. He gives the best foot rubs
20. He loves my parents just as much as I do,they are some of my best friends & it means alot to me that he has such a great relationship with them.
21.He loves my freckles,which nobody has ever really noticed,they are his favorite
22.He has the birghtest smile ,the smile that makes melt everytime I see it
23. When I am sad he knows exactly what to do-get me ice cream,run me a hott bath, & put in the movie twilight
24. when we have kids he is going to be an amazing dad, I see it when he helps me nanny or we are with our nieces & nephews he is so good with them & I know he will be awesome as a dad :)

No comments: