bAbY MiLa KaTe due sep14

BabyGaga

Monday, January 10, 2011

My MaN

Tell us about your man.This is fun try to keep it pg 13!

How tall are they? 6'0

What do they weigh?178

What hair color do they have? Dirty blonde,more dark blonde

What kind of personality does he  have? THEE best EVER!! he is not afraid to be himself & he is not insecure at all, He is thee most honest person I have ever met & can make just about anybody laugh. He's not a quiet person & will usually say what's on his mind but has class & avoids drama at whatever cost unless somebody is messing with me that shouldn't be. He is very protective

Older or younger? He is 6 months older than me :) which is perfect because we can grow old together here on earth which means more time together. I use to date older guys before Greg & think to myself yes their very mature but I wanted somebody who was more close in age to so we can grow together longer I fear being alone when I am old ha ha :)


Serious or carefree?
ha ha depends on the situation I would have to say more carefree until it comes to money which I am so happy he is so responsible with money. He does a very good job in letting me go shopping & surprising me with things though but even without the money I would love him just as much :)

Spontainous or hesitant?
Depends on his mood & the situation. Greg is very wise & Likes to think things through which I am thankful for because I am more lets just do it type of person


Brutally honest or tight-lipped?
BRUTALLY HONEST ,the man will tell me the truth no matter if it hurts my feelings or not . If I am fighting with my sisters & I am in the wrong he will tell me I am wrong which is one of the reasons I love him soooo much but dont get me wrong he will stand by me if I am right through thick & thin

Beautiful or intelligent?
oh Greg is both he is both the most smartest person I have ever met & he is so cute I have never met a man with so much beautiful hair I mean the kid has TONS of hair I never have to worry about him going bold.. His laugh brights up a room  oh & his smile don't even get me started on that smile it makes my heart beat so fast & lucky for him he knows it works on me & uses it to his advantage


Movie or a restuarnt? we love both


What film actor are they most be like?
hands down Robert Pattinson & Chace Crawford. we get girls running up to him ALL the time telling him how much he looks like Chace Crawford from Gossip girl he's not the pretty boy type so that is why I say he is Like Robert Pattinson he is so laid back & a real man which I love the facial hair & laid back style

What singer are they most be like?
Greg as some as u know is thee most AMAZING singer.  I would say he has a voice like Josh Grobin very deep & calming...he sings to me all the time

does he  make all the money?
He makes the main income , I only work part time doing extensions,color,cuts ..etc!! I make good money but so does he but he is the main money maker because he doesnt want me working full time he wants me to have a hobby & love what I do but also soon be a mom who stays home ninety percent of the time with our babies ..That is our plan


Does he   cook?
u know I always told my mom I was going to marry a man who knew how to cook because well as much as I try I am a horrible cook!!! Well lucky for me I found the perfect man who not only cooks but LOVES to cook. Greg is thee most AMAZING cook ever no lie. whenever I do try to cook Greg is nice & compliments my cooking but we both know he is the better cook. He truly is AMAZING he will come home from a long day of work & will WANT to cook us dinner, I feel bad but its his hobby & I am not going to stop him from doing what he LOVES HA HA

What is their best body part?
WOW a couple things... I LOVE his butt he has thee cutest butt, his eyes are gorgeous, He has more hair than I do it grows like a bush so I never have to worry about him going bold & I love   his body built I don't like big muscular guys I love his body built I think big muscle guys are grose 

What body part do you not care about?
I love everything about Greg I am not going to go into detail but lets just say he is perfect in all areas ha ha ha



Desk job or physical labour?
My husband is  physical labor he is very dedicated & smart & knows what he is doing its so sexy how manly he is & how hardworking he is I love a man that isnt afraid to get his hands dirty.

What car does he  drive?
Greg & I are not big into fancy cars ,big trucks or sports cars sure we think their nice but right now we have two small cars that get us by fine & We don't like trucks & we dont like sports cars or race cars but we do love a lexus I have always wanted one!!!



What one thing completely turns you off?
when he is playing HALO & I try talking to him & hes so distracted that he ignores me grrr thats his only fault which I am happy for

What one thing completely turns you on?
well there are lots but I will just name a few. I love when he makes me laugh that turns me on the most, I love his cooking, his cleaning, his responsibility, his laugh, his sweet smile, & of course some other things that I don't think are apropriet to list on HERE ha ha





No comments: