bAbY MiLa KaTe due sep14

BabyGaga

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

SuNbEaMs

Greg & I love kids & I would like to say we are both really good with them. We have so many niece's & nephews that we just love being an Aunt & Uncle. Sunday was our first Sunday with our sunbeams, we have 6 girls &4 boys!!! We have two little twins girls in our class that are adorable but two of the shyest little girls EVER!! However they both were clinging on to me fighting on who got to sit on my lap, You can for sure tell these little ones are strait out of nursery!! Greg of course sat with the boys & it seems as though the boys are better  behaved than the girls. There are two little girls who were not shy, as the twins fought to sit on my lap the other two little girls talked my ear off!! We for sure had a lot of fun though I love seeing my husband around kids he just is so patient & sweet with them & kids just love him. I am so happy we got this calling, I am sure it won't be easy but it will be worth it oh & p.s I don't know any of the primary songs I felt so lost wow its been a while ha ha!!!

No comments: