bAbY MiLa KaTe due sep14

BabyGaga

Thursday, January 27, 2011

TaKiNg RoLL w-The SuNbEaMs

Since Greg & I have been teaching the sunbeams we have been having so much fun. They are so cute &  their personalities are exhausting but so refreshing!!! In Primary we have the youngest class so we sit right in front they are new too In January they all just came out of nursery!!! Greg is usually at one end of the seats with all the boys crawling all over him yanking his tie & my husband being thee most patient, tolerant & lovable man he is just sits there and smiles!!! I am on the other side of the seats making sure the kids don't run to the back  while I usually end up getting up & chasing them in my 5 & 1/2 inch heels to get them to stay in their seats, while all the little girls fight to sit on my lap! By the end of Primary Greg & I are already WORN OUT!! I guess 8 little 3 year olds will do that to you. When we leave class we make sure all our sunbeams fold their arms & follow in a line behind Greg!!  surprisingly this works. When we get into class they all scream TREATS!!! because they know their new teacher's have a little colorful bucket  & that it is the TREAT BUCKET!! We try to bring treats each week so far we started w-candy BAD IDEA than rice crispy treats & usually little kids wouldn't mind getting food & candy stuck to their clothes  but we have two little twin girls that are always dressed to the tee like little beauty pageant girls!! they both  got very upset that rice crispy treats got stuck to their ugg boots so that day us three spent most of our time scrubbing the rice crispy treats off their shoes.So back to what I was saying. this week we took chocolate chip cookies & that was a bad idea too so I think next week we will do CARROTS ha ha. At the first of class we have them jump up & down & get their wiggles out!! unfortunately this doesn't work. This last Sunday I got the roll out & Greg yelled ok guys let's take ROLL!! All of the sudden 3 of the little boys screamed ROLL & started rolling on the ground!!! oh if I only was allowed a camera!! ha ha. that's only one of the funniest things they do that has Greg & I laughing til we cry!!! Usually by the end of class as we are all waiting for their parents to come get them I am picking up treats all over the floor,loose head bends,loose ties,loose shoes & loose jackets !!! So excited for yet another eventful Sunday with our SUNBEAMS!!!


No comments: