bAbY MiLa KaTe due sep14

BabyGaga

Friday, April 12, 2013

eAsTeR 2013 & gReGS 27TH b-DaY


Easter is not one of my favorite holidays but I do love spring and all the cute clothes for this season. I love all the colors and being able to mix and match everything. This Easter we went to my moms as we do every year and' the kids had a Easter egg hunt . They were all so cute and I can't wait til Londyn gets to the age where she can do the hunts to. 


Greg's Birthday was kind of chill this year we didn't go out of town or anything we just went to dinner at buffalo wild wings and I got really sick after eating two wings and couldn't stop throwing up all night after that but we did mange to go birthday shopping for Greg and he got a lot of good stuff. I try to go shopping for him on my own and he loves what I pick out for him but he is such a perfectionist he would rather do it himself. I did get him some new Giorgio Armani Cologne though it's my favorite cologne of his. I love my husband so much and am so thankful for him. Like I always say he is going to be the best daddy ever to our little princess and I am so happy to spend eternity with him.Happy birthday baby





No comments: