bAbY MiLa KaTe due sep14

BabyGaga

Sunday, April 28, 2013

LoNdYnS 3D uLtRa SouNd

Londyn smiling for us. It's so comforting to know my little doll is healthy,happy and safe.
Yep, we did it. We paid the extra 100.00 to get a close up and better pic of our little Miss and we are so happy we did it. The day we did it was my prenatal visit and before we saw the doctor we went in for the ultra sound. Londyns head is now in the center middle of the bottom of my belly and she was looking strait down at the ground we tried for a half hour strait to get her to look up but she had to be sleeping or something because she was being stubborn. So the ultra sound tech told us to go see the doctor and eat a little chocolate so maybe that would wake Londyn a  little and the tech  would try to fit us in after we met with the doctor . So I chowed down on some chocolate and juice and  we waited after the apt for 25 min. I knew it worked because Londyn was kicking up a storm, we were so happy The tech could fit us back in but when we got back to the room Londyn was too hyper this time, she wouldn't put her hands down and away from her face so they asked me to come back the next day and try in the morning. Sure enough baby girl was kicking up a storm in the morning. It is like she knew exactly what to do,she was making thee cutest faces and we even got a pic of her smiling :) I can't say for sure who she looks like the most but her side profile looks just like her daddy's,she has her daddy's long fingers, she has my long legs, they measured her and she has some long legs :),she has my toes and feet and she for sure has her daddy's beautiful full lips and full head of hair. She is beautiful and perfect. I love her with all my heart, I still am completely shocked each time I go in for an ultra sound and see her pop up on the screen, it's hard to believe that by this time last year I had lost all hope in having a baby and never thought I would be preparing for my beautiful baby girl to arrive in two months. She is our little miracle and I thank the lord every single day for her . I already have such a strong connection with her and it's amazing how connected she is with Greg as well. She will not be kicking at all and than when he starts to sing to my belly she is all over the place and dancing inside my belly, they are so in love with each other and I cry every time I feel her and see my belly move. We truly are blessed and I have been on cloud 9 for 7 months now. Nothing can tear me down or take away this feeling because I now have everything I have ever wanted in life. It's funny how unimportant  things are now that were SO important  to me 9 months ago. Such as materialistic things,the way I look,what others think,keeping up with the jones's,etc those things are so silly. From the age I can remember I have always loved fashion and dressing up that will always be something I just love and I love doing hair and looking my best but it's not my whole world. I look at these girls who don't eat and feed their babies while their pregnant because their so worried about looking fat and I think wow! really? why take something so special for granted? that is so selfish. Maybe it's because of how long I have waited for Londyn or maybe it's that I really thought I would never have her but  being skinny,dieting and exercising never crosses my mind. Yes I will always love dressing up and looking my best but never will I put that before the health of my baby or risk loosing her. I am a mom now and she is my number one priority. I am thee luckiest girl in the world to have Greg,Londyn,and Jax we may not have the nicest house in the neighborhood,or the most expensive car and clothes but to me we have everything we will ever need and we are happy, that is all I can ever ask for . Here are the pics of our beautiful daughter we are in love. p.s if u have been following my weekly updates on my pregnancy sorry I haven't posted week 28 yet, I have been extremely busy so I will probably just combine it with week 29 I have all the pics and stuff but I am just getting caught up on more important things at the moment it will be posted soon I promise.


No comments: