bAbY MiLa KaTe due sep14

BabyGaga

Sunday, April 28, 2013

mY bAbY sHoWEr


My baby shower was beautiful. My mom, sisters Jodi,Jeni,and Katee did such an amazing job along with the help of my in laws. The food was great and it was so much fun catching up with old friends. I really wanted people there who love me for me and who are good friends and I got just that. I got spoiled from my mom's bedding for Londyns crib, my mother in laws quilts and the blessing dress she is making for Londyn to the diaper bag I have wanted for three years from my sisters,mom and my hubby. I know these things are not cheap and it meant so much that I have people in my life who care so much about Greg,Londyn & I. Thank you all who came and helped with my shower for my little princess I will cherish this memory forever.p.s sorry about the pic overload





Londyns crib bedding. my mom made all of it,she is so talented and I am so excited . Thanks mom


My sister Jeni knows me all to well. ha ha I LOVE IT






My good friend Shalee,my mom and my niece Kendall

my mother in law is so talented. I am in love with this quilt







Londyn is going to love her aunt Jodi



Kels always makes me laugh





ha ha I have thee cutest nieces. I love little Emery

my beauiful little sis Jen

Ausha , our friend who we have grown up with who is pretty much family, jen and emery


I have missed Kelsey

My sister in law Katee ( my brothers wife) and I with are baby bumps. We are only two weeks apart I am 29 weeks she is 31 weeks. Our little dolls will be the bestest friends aka I will be making lots more visits up north for Londyn to visit her cousin p.s we can't forget little miss Lucy ...my nieces are the cutes


so blessed. Thanks guys . me & my sisters


Lucky girl I am got this beautiful pricey diaper bag from my mom, sisters and hubby . I have been wanting this bag for 3 years ever since Greg and I have been trying to get pregers and I am just in love. Thank u so much mom,sisters and hubby you guys are thee best




No comments: