bAbY MiLa KaTe due sep14

BabyGaga

Saturday, April 20, 2013

bAbY BuRkE ( LonDyN aNN) 27 WeEKS


 How far along: 27 Weeks and 6 days

Symptoms: I have been so nauseous this last week. I guess I am just one of those lucky ones who get sick through my whole pregnancy. Now that it's third trimester I am getting a little more uncomfortable, my back hurts and I can't sit or stand to long in one position. Plus the hormones are worse than ever I feel so bad for my poor hubby.
Sleep:I have been sleeping so much better! I love staying up late though because that is when Londyn kicks the most.
Food Cravings::I  have been craving so much fruit. This whole pregnancy I have been craving fruit, it's like pregnancy got my body back to normal because I don't really like eating junk and fast food like I liked to before I got pregnant . I now crave all healthy foods like fruit,salad and cucumbers. but I do crave cupcakes and Eggo's a lot oh and Jamba juice ,I get a jamba juice' like every day
Best moment of the week: Greg and I were laying in bed just watching Londyn move , it is so fascinating, we just could sit and watch her all day
Movement: She is constantly moving !!!Like I said she kicks most at night and she has been kicking my ribs a lot which gets a little uncomfortable, she gets shy when ever I am around other people though I get all excited and tell them to come feel her move and by the time they touch my stomach she stops . The only two people she seems to wanna kick for is her daddy and I. It's so funny because Greg will get home from work and she had not been kicking at all but than he kisses my stomach and  says "hi my beautiful little princess were u good for mommy today? Daddy loves u" than she starts kicking like she is dancing in the or something . Her and her daddy already are so in love with each other I love it
Labor Signs: nope, and we are so blessed to have a healthy baby who is growing at the right rate
Gender: Baby Burke is a GIRL!! we knew it all along and we are so so excited. We have been hoping the baby would be a girl and we both just are so happy. I can't wait for all the fun that comes with having a girl such as   painting  her nails,doing her hair,dressing her up and so much more.I love love love shopping for her , she already has more shoes than her daddy and She already has daddy wrapped around her little finger.
Belly button innie or outie:Innie but it has now grown to an outie
What I miss: nothing at all
What I am looking forward to:Londyn's 3d ultra sound is this Monday and my baby shower is this next Saturday :)
Milestones: We have made it to the final trimester YAY! and if Londyn were born now she could survive but we are happy that I will carry her to full term and she's healthy . I don't know what I would do if she was born now that's to scary to think about. Thankfully though I have been eating good and taking care of my body so that she nor us have to go through something hard like that. 
Baby Purchase:  We have finally purchased a stroller :) and we love it! I also have gotten a couple cute head pieces for Londyn from Cozette Couture . She has thee cutest stuff and I highly recommend her she is so sweet and easy to work with. I am in love with her product
Weekly Wisdom; Do not stress about the little things and try to stay as calm as u can. I read the other day that experts have said that by this time in pregnancy baby's can feel what their mommies feel. So when I am happy Londyn is happy and the more stressed woman get it could hurt the babies brain development. So be very careful
Swelling:Nope!
Stretch Marks: Nope and I am so thankful for that and hope I don't get them. My mom hardly got them and I don't think my sisters did either so I am keeping my fingers crossed  but if I do get them down the road it wont be the worse thing. My baby girl is totally worth it
Pregnancy PerkI I am in love with my baby girl and love seeing how in love her daddy is with her too. I love feeling her kick. I also love dressing my bump . I personally like the way pregnant woman look , I think it is when a woman is most beautiful and my husband still thinks I am sexy if not sexier :) I have a hard time believing  that one ha ha
Embarrassing moment:Throwing up in Targets parking lot. Anytime I throw up it sounds very loud and painful and I think people thought I was dying

Londyn will wear this for her baby blessing!




No comments: