bAbY MiLa KaTe due sep14

BabyGaga

Friday, April 12, 2013

BaBy BuRkE (lONdYN aNN) 26 Weeks


How far along: 26 Weeks and 6 days

Symptoms: some days I am still nauseous ,I got sick on Greg's birthday eating buffalo wild wings. Londyn didn't like that to much. My ribs are killing me little missy keeps kicking the heck out of them, other than that I feel great
Sleep: I have not been sleeping all that well, Londyn kicks the most at night and they are starting to get so powerful that they wake me up which I don't mind at all it's preparing me for when she comes :)
Food Cravings::I  have been craving so much fruit. This whole pregnancy I have been craving fruit, it's like pregnancy got my body back to normal because I don't really like eating junk and fast food like I liked to before I got pregnant . I now crave all healthy foods like fruit,salad and cucumbers. but I do crave cupcakes and Eggo's a lot oh and Jamba juice ,I get a jamba juice' like every day
Best moment of the week: I was laying on the bed after I got out of the shower and looked down at my stomach and saw that my stomach was lopsided than I saw the huge bump move to the other side of my stomach I called the nurse just because I was curious and she said it was either Londyns little bum or her head moving . I wish I was dressed so I could have video taped it. it was so magical. I also have been asked to model for a maternity photoshoot I am very excited about that
Movement: She is constantly moving !!!Like I said she kicks most at night and she has been kicking my ribs a lot which gets a little uncomfortable, she gets shy when ever I am around other people though I get all excited and tell them to come feel her move and by the time they touch my stomach she stops . The only two people she seems to wanna kick for is her daddy and I. It's so funny because Greg will get home from work and she had not been kicking at all but than he kisses my stomach and  says "hi my beautiful little princess were u good for mommy today? Daddy loves u" than she starts kicking like she is dancing in the or something . Her and her daddy already are so in love with each other I love it
Labor Signs: nope, and we are so blessed to have a healthy baby who is growing at the right rate
Gender: Baby Burke is a GIRL!! we knew it all along and we are so so excited. We have been hoping the baby would be a girl and we both just are so happy. I can't wait for all the fun that comes with having a girl such as   painting  her nails,doing her hair,dressing her up and so much more.I love love love shopping for her , she already has more shoes than her daddy and She already has daddy wrapped around her little finger.
Belly button innie or outie:Innie but slowly turning in to an outie
What I miss: rollerblading the other day I had this crazy urge to wanna go rollerblading but I can't :(
What I am looking forward to:Londyn's 3d ultra sound in 2 weeks and my baby shower on the 27th
Milestones: Londyn can now see and move her little head around
Baby Purchase:  Greg and I went shopping for Londyn the other night and as we were walking in he tells me "OK honey only two outfits for right now OK" when we got in the store we picked out two outfits but than I left him to go ask the clerk a question and by the time I got back Greg had ten outfits in his hands and the majority of them said daddy's little princess.He looked at me and said " what there is a really good sale going on" ha ha we walked out of that store with ten cute little outfits. HE already can't say No to Londyn she has him wrapped around all ten fingers.
Weekly WisdomThe other day I was at the store and this lady asks me how far along I am.I told her 6 months she than said to me u are not very big for being so far along. Here I am thinking she's giving me a compliment than she continues to asking me if my baby is healthy and growing at the right rate and if I'm eating right. Greg looked at her and said " well u know mam are u sure your not pregnant because your a little on the heavy side" ha ha the one time Greg would ever say something like that and get away with it. My husband rocks. It didn't bother me what she said though because I know my baby is healthy and I eat all the time.people should worry more about themselves.  If you encounter a heartless,insecure,rude person like this don't take what they say serious they are either A. Jealous or B. Very jealous. My baby weighs over 2 pounds now and I eat all the time so I have nothing to worry about :)
Swelling:Nope!
Stretch Marks: Nope and I am so thankful for that and hope I don't get them. My mom hardly got them and I don't think my sisters did either so I am keeping my fingers crossed  but if I do get them down the road it wont be the worse thing. My baby girl is totally worth it
Pregnancy PerkI I am in love with my baby girl and love seeing how in love her daddy is with her too. I love feeling her kick. I also love dressing my bump . I personally like the way pregnant woman look , I think it is when a woman is most beautiful and my husband still thinks I am sexy if not sexier :) I have a hard time believing  that one ha ha
Embarrassing moment: I have thee hiccups all the time and I was in a meeting the other day and it was all quiet and I let out this huge hiccup , it was so embarrassing I can't control them anymore


No comments: