bAbY MiLa KaTe due sep14

BabyGaga

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

12 Weeks -Baby Burke



How far along: 12 weeks 3 days
Symptoms: Only naucious at night. I have crazy heartbearn but I am feeling much better and have more energy
Sleep:I have been sleeping so good and now that I am almost done with first trimester I have energy in the morning again.I have dreamt about Greg holding our little girl,I also have been having dreams about chocolate cake mmmmm
Food Cravings:Jamba juice,shrimp,steak,olive garden,pasta and sweets my mouth waters up even thinking about yummy sweets.
Best Moment of the week: making my first baby purchase but I am not telling what it is until I know the gender
MovementBaby is constantly moving but I can not feel just yet.
Labor Signs:Hopefully none until after week 38 at least.
Gender:We find out in 3 weeks. Doc says this isn't for sure but when the baby has a heartbeat higher than 140  it usually means the baby is a girl and our little nuggets heartbeat is at 175.We would love to have either or and each one would be fun.If it's a boy his name will be Becham and if it's a girl her name will be London I have wanted the name London for over four  years and the name Becham for over a year now.
Belly button innie or outie:Innie
What I miss:sledding I miss sledding! I also miss ice skating
What I am looking forward to: Finding out my babies gender and  shopping for our baby of course.
Milestones: No more morning sickness. Baby can now feel and touch..and our little peanuts vocal chords are now working.
Weekly Wisdom; give your husband credit and don't be to hardon him this is all new for him too and he is trying his best. Have fun dressing your bump just ebcause your body is changing doesn't mean you can't dress the bump.It doesn't matter what anybody has to say about you and your baby. Listen to your doctor he knows what's best for you and your baby. Anybody who loves you and cares about you and your baby will support you and only stay positive about your pregnancy all the other miserable people who have to bring you down to feel better about their pathetic life  get  out of yours FAST! their not worth it!!!
Stretch Marks:Nope!
Swelling:Nope!
Pregnancy Perk I love being pregnant!! I can eat all I want. I love seeing Greg change and become more protective and nurturing he is going to be a great daddy.I love the feeling of being a mommy and nurturing my baby.I love the fact of knowing how long we waited and how worth all the tears and wait was that we finally have been blessed with our little miracle. My whole perspective on life has changed for the better.
Embarrassing Moment:Going out to dinner on enw years eve and being so sick that we had our food boxed up before it even arrived to the table.

No comments: